- High quality frame guaranteed for support & safety, bounce after bounce!
- Highest weight rating available!
- Profile perfect for smaller backyard.
- This is the ultimate in backyard fun, training and safety.
PowerBounce 10x17ft Rectangular Trampoline
AlleyOOP Sports PowerBounce Rectangular Features
- 108 Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Springs are 10-inch long, zinc-plated steel. Our springs provide excellent bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else’s trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- We use high-strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric… A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- Best bounce in its class!
- The AlleyOOP® 10′ x 17′ PowerBounce Trampoline System comes with 56 adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies, allowing a huge range of performance customization options using the included PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 350 lbs. in full configuration*.
*(Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!)
- The frame is heavy-duty, 2″ diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2.5mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 40 inches tall, for excellent ground clearance for superior performance. This allows us to use our exclusive 10″ Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance springs for an excellent bounce with an incredibly comfortable landing.
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 100 square feet of play space.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the 10′ x 17′ System speeds installation time.
- Designed for use with AlleyOOP Sports® brand trampoline accessories** (sold separately).
**(All AlleyOOP Sports game accessories require the use of our patented Safety Enclosure.)